Sunday, November 25, 2012

African Safari

I am not going on an actual African Safari, but on my imaginary safari there are a few things I will need.

  • I will need, obviously, an imaginary camera: a super fancy expensive one would be nice but I feel a camera that works would also suffice. The best would probably be a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS which is about $369.
  • According to James I will need an imaginary filter because a scratch on a filter is much cheaper to replace compared to when you scratch your lens. He made a big deal about filters. He even used an exclamation point.
  • Taking an imaginary computer would be a good idea so I can download all of my imaginary pictures so I will have more space on my imaginary SD card. Also, if there is Internet, it would be nice to upload my imaginary pictures to Facebook so my friends and family can see how I am doing on my imaginary safari.
  • According to Nathan Myhrvold I should bring imaginary adaptors for the imaginary power chords of my imaginary computer because depending on the camp site would depend on the type of plug-in they use and if I am putting my pictures on my computer each day I would need to charge it.
  • I would probably need cleaning supplies to keep the imaginary lenses of my imaginary filters nice and clean. According to Fredo Durand Africa is very dusty which causes lots of smudges.
These are a few imaginary things I will need on my imaginary safari, there is also loads more of stuff one will need on a safari, imaginary or real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment