Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Earth Says Hello!

These pictures were taken June, 2010 in Rocky Mountain Forrest in/near Allenspark, CO.
 This is a tree in Allenspark, CO that I thought looked cool. The way the bark is colored makes the tree look gnarly and how it broke, with it pointing up looks almost intentional.

 This is a view of The Sleeping Indian (near Longs Peak) which I took hiking to Sand Beach. It's a different view then you would usually see of The Sleeping Indian and probably not the best with the trees in the way.

 This is a mountain, I'm sure which peak but I like how the clouds formed around the peak, it looks very majestic and some of the clouds make the peak look like a volcano, the way they fluff out of t he top of the peak.

This is Brian Leisher doing something cool at Jurassic at Lilly Lake in Estes Park, CO. I just really like action pictures. And please take note of the man-pris.

No comments:

Post a Comment